Microsoft Dynamics CRM | Integrated with Ameyo Contact Center | Telephony & Field Sales and Service
Delivering the Next Generation of Intelligent Customer Engagement
We are committed to reinventing the way companies think about productivity and business processes and we build our CRM capabilities so they work seamlessly with productivity tools. Through our Sales Productivity solution offering (Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365 and Power BI) we are helping our customers achieve more.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 allows customer-facing employees to manage their daily activities in a single experience. Eliminating the distractions people inevitably encounter when they bounce from application to application in the course of doing their job by taking away the need to export or switch applications, and by automating fundamental tasks. This reduces the time it takes to get things done and allows people to focus on what matters — the customer.
We enable this with the following new capabilities:
1) An enhanced Excel experience within CRM, including new Excel templates to automate many core tasks. This helps our customers across the board but particularly in the sales as it allows them to do things like calculate commissions or manage a sales forecast. They get analysis and insights directly in their sales processes, without the need to export or switch – just easy toggling to reduce countless steps and eliminate the complexity.
2) The next generation of our CRM app for outlook enables people to track emails, add contacts from within an email or even create new records to track emails through the browser on PC, Mac or mobile browser on a phone.
3) Delve functionality to surface trending content that is most relevant to what a person is working on and what is trending around them. For example, Delve might show popular presentations or proposals to help our customers with their opportunity or account.
4) Contextual documents across SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 Groups for any CRM record. Our customers can now seamlessly open various Office apps within CRM or the CRM mobile app. We’re making it easy for people to open a document in the CRM app using different application on various devices like Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad or Microsoft Word for iPhone. After reviewing the document, they can return back to the CRM app simply by just tapping on the “back” button.
5) Personalized sales documents based on CRM data are now easier to build with Document Generation. People no longer need to manually extract CRM data for documents such as account summaries, quotes/orders/invoices, product sheets in Word. Automation of this core sales task is another way we’re saving people time.
6) Next generation Cortana integration. We’re taking our Cortana integration to the next level by embedding sales activities, accounts and opportunities into Cortana to surface what’s most relevant to salespeople at any time – across both personal and professional sources.