Enterprise Service Bus | Supporting JSON, SOAP and ISO 8583 Interchange message specifications
In the modern business automation, multiple business applications are deployed. With time, the need to integrate data among business applications becomes vital. An Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is a set of rules and principles for integrating numerous applications together over a bus-like infrastructure. The core concept of the ESB architecture is that you integrate different applications by putting a communication bus between them and then enable each application to talk to the bus. This decouples systems from each other, allowing them to communicate without dependency on or knowledge of other systems on the bus. We help you eliminate point-to-point integrations, which becomes brittle and hard to manage over time. Point-to-point integration results in custom integration code being spread among applications with no central way to monitor or troubleshoot. Our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is an all in one solution that an enterprise can use to centralize all it integration needs. Key business benefits :
- The solution is developed utilizing the service-oriented architecture (SOA) which is adopted by leading software vendors.
- Built in OAuth 2.0 authenticaton and authorization standard.
- Bulti in encryption algorithm’s to secure data transfer accross networks.
- Email and SMS alerts features.
- Comprehensive audit logs.
- A graphical monitoring interface.
- Easy customization.
- Bulti in payment gateway supporting visa, master-card and mobile money.
- Supporting both SOAP and RESTful web services making it easier for 3rd party developers to integrate with you business applications.
- Supporting both On-premise and cloud deployments.